How to give a good massage?
To best massage the back, I recommend having your partner lie down shirtless—on the stomach—and using a blanket,” says Katzman. “For a nice glide, use a little oil.”
1. Warm up your partner’s back with soft, long, gliding strokes using both hands. Do 10 repetitions.
2. Similar to making bread, knead the muscles—especially on the shoulder area.
3. The person you’re massaging should be lying face down on a supportive surface (firm mattress or a carpeted floor) with her arms down by her sides; have her turn her head to one side, switching halfway through. Placing a pillow or small, rolled towel under the shoulder she is facing can help ease neck tension.
4. Use your knuckles or the base of your hands to work some tension points for a deeper touch
5. In the end, it’s all about the same thing every major issue in a relationship is about — communication.